GiGse Totally Gaming
San Diego, California, US
Why attend GiGse 2017?
GiGse follows the interest of the US gaming industry to help retain and acquire players, whilst retaining its’ foothold in the future entertainment industry. With a consistent flow of disruptive leisure venues, surfaces and digital spaces, it is critical for the industry to preserve its value as an entertainment provider. At GiGse 2017 you will not only be able to understand how to prepare gaming brands for future channels and regulated markets, but also be able to commercialise gaming in the current climate, and creating the ultimate return on investment.
Topics to be covered this year include:
- Implementing and optimising social gaming/casino to generate revenue and convert players to the casino floor.
- Implementing and monetizing Skill-based gaming, virtual reality and eSports.
- The regulatory environment of social gaming, skill-based gaming, eSports and DFS.
- The future scenarios of Sports Betting in the USA.
- Building loyalty with next generations of consumers.
- Monetizing digital platform including on-premise-mobile.
- Creating political cohesion
- Tribal casino and innovation